ARE you ADDICTED to drugs?
- Take the drug more often or in larger amounts than intended?
- Try unsuccessfully to quit or have a constant desire or craving for the drug.
- Spend excessive time seeking the drug
- Give up other things for the drug
- Continue to use the drug, despite knowing you’re harming yourself and others
- Experience tolerance, or a need to take more and more of the drug to satisfy you
- Experience withdrawal symptoms (which may be different fro different drugs)
- Take the drug to relieve or avoid withdrawal